BREW Bikes LLC | home
News and Events | Bicycle Frame Building Class | Intro to Lugs- Build a Lugged Fork Class | Welding Class-TIG Class | Frame Building Class Student Comments | CB350 9605 | Road Bikes, Track, Touring & Triathlon | Bicycle Frame Jigs and parts For Sale | Ol' Rusty | Mountain Bikes, Single Speeds | T-Shirts | BMX | Golden Deliverance- HD 45 | Flat Out Flatty Turbo HD45 | Time Bomb 45 Magnum | Frame Building Classes Pics | FrameBuilding Class Pictures Pg. 2 | Pee-wee Herman picks NEW Bike Sturgis | Powder Coating & Ceramic Coatings | Custom Frame Sheet | Motorcycles | BREW Frame Colors & Decals | Components | Shop pics | Brake Cleaner = Phosgene Article | Ed's Triumph Engine | SG Cycleworks (OLD SCHOOL) | SG Cycleworks (OLD SCHOOL)Page 2 | Race Pictures? | FAQ | Vacation Pictures | Warranty | Location | NEW--Contact Us | Videos | BREW Wallpaper | About Us
Thanks for buying a BREW frame!
1. BREW warrants all BREW frames sold to be free of defects in workmanship and material for a period of 90 days from the date of retail purchase.
2. If a product is found defective by BREW in its sole discretion, BREW's only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. BREW will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss of product.
3. This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
A. This warranty applies only to BREW products purchased from an authorized BREW dealer and is valid for the original purchaser only for a period of 90 days.
B. All products returned to BREW for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization, which can be provided by phone. 336-385-brew.
C. Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following-
1. Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
2. Damage caused by improper adjustment or mounting of components.
3. Damage caused by anything other than defects in workmanship or materials.
4. Damage caused to threads or tubes dimensions by the use of improper sized components, taps, facers, reamers or accidental cross threading.
5. Normal wear and tear.
6. Impact damage (curbs, walls, benches, vehicles, rails, gaps, roofs, mother earth, whatever....) is not covered by warranty.
4. Warranty coverage is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically instructed in writing by BREW.
5. Repair or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
6. The original purchase receipt from an authorized BREW dealer must accompany all warranty claims. The invoice or charge slip must clearly identify the dealer and the date of purchase.
Please call BREW before returning products.